Monday, September 14, 2009

tHE mOSt AwEsoMe Cake I Ever SeEn.....


Last Saturday, I attended a 21st Birthday Bash at 1 Twenty-Six.

The Birthday Gal had book the entire place for her private event...Ambience is Superb....
To compromise with the night's theme colour...which is Gold...both the chic indoor dining area and the outdoor garden area was decorated with gold balloons and together with the soft lightings...and not forgetting with the superb live band performance, I must say, the lead female singer's voice is sooo sooo soothing..it definitely made the crowd feel so comfortable...at least..I can say I truly enjoyed the night.
Food wise, is just some simple cocktail food.....I know this place is not a restuarant but drinking pub in nature, so, cant expect the food to be very impressive....

At 9pm, its the time when the birthday gal supposed to cut her cake. Before they actually brought the cake out to the cake cutting area, I was able to sneak into the cool room where they kept the birthday cake and peep at it...

I couldnt believe what I saw.....it basically is a piece of art to me...and not a cake...this 3tier 3D cake was made to look like many designer labels shopping bags...it is soo soo real....colours and fonts...made it just so convincing...I am really impressed by this piece of art that I couldnt make myself to eat it....Dont believe me....see for yourself....isnt it just too cool......hahaha....
Anyway...Happy 21st Birthday Jia Ni.......thanks for inviting us...we had an enjoyable night.....
Cheers...




0 comments on "tHE mOSt AwEsoMe Cake I Ever SeEn....."

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Confessions Of a Shopaholic Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Karjat Resorts