Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coco Cabas....I finally got you.....


Its a real dilemma situation I am facing...I always wanted a chanel coco cabas (if you read abt my last post 'Sad Story...'....I already missed 3 bags from 2nd hand shop. Its really funny..i also dunno why so many ppl also look for it. Everytime I saw the bag in a 2nd hand shop,it will be gone the next day. And I only like the 2007-2008 series..which hardly able to find any brand new ones...only 2nd hand...

Still ...i know many out there also thinking the same as me...if not...in such economy crisis, how can these bags be snap away so fast....all these ppl no need to reconsider meh...ok...I admit...I cheapo...I need to really think so hard and long...that I had to miss 3 rounds..

Just when most of the 2nd hand shop told me..no one is selling...its out of stock....I really tot...maybe its not fated to be mine...Just get alive...

Still...I cant shake it off my mind....my never say die spirit makes me do a last try... I contacted one previous ebay seller, which is selling this coco cabas online..but although knowing someone else had won the bid.. still contacted the seller...hoping I am lucky enough that the deal did not go thru..

Well...details I will cut short...but...all I wanna say is...fated...this time...I cant make myself to miss this one again....and I made the painful yet shiok decision.........ok...I take it....

Look at it...tell me how can you resist this beauty...ok..I know its sinful...I admit...but...I am soo soo luving it....woohoo....




PS. Char...I look back at my last post, "Sad Story...."hahaha....think...ultimately....afterall...we do have fate....hhahaha....woohoo....

0 comments on "Coco Cabas....I finally got you....."

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Confessions Of a Shopaholic Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Karjat Resorts